Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'm On Fire



I might have an addiction. To Bruce Spingsteen.

I may have created an entire playlist dedicated solely to covers of "I'm On Fire." Although no one does it better than The Boss himself, I do a few top picks for Bruce covers. It was a close tie between White Arrows' version and the cover by Chromatics. I have been obsessed with the Chromatics' rendition of I'm On Fire for a couple of years, and it is undoubtedly on almost every one of my 'feel-good' playlists.

The version that is on repeat every morning while I get ready would have to be this one by a good friend of mine, Travis Lefebvre, a very talented musician (and not to mention highly attraction male). Travis is part of a great musical group (troupe, some might call them), The Richardson Band. I guarantee one listen of Travis' sweet, sweet chops, and your heart will be on fire too.



No comments: